Sunday, July 14, 2013

etsy update!


Hello lovelies! Remember those sea worn tiles I was on about last time? Well here is my latest finished piece using these little Spanish treasures. 
I've painted the tiles with vivid hue watercolours in a drip design

then I triple glazed them with heavy duty jewellery glaze

the backs needed a little something, so I've decoupaged them using matching tissue paper and triple glazed those too

and finally I've attached this beautiful vine and leaf toggle clasp to keep it secure and gorgeous.
this necklace is for sale in my shop

             I've also been busy in the earring department. Here are a couple of my recent creations...

the mother nature earrings made with green acrylic leaf beads

and these lovely little danglers made with real turquoise.
get free shipping on all earrings in my shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment