Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Acuarela!


It's been quite a break since my last blog post but fret not, I'm back with a little bit of old school fine art to get us back into the swing of things. I've found time amongst making jewellery to do a bit of painting and drawing and I thought I'd share a couple.



I used watercolours to paint this forest scene on a piece of old cardboard that I had lying around. I've added lots of pen details afterwards to highlight the flow of the paint and contrast the watery cloudiness of the colours with the sharp black lines.




This little guy is done with watercolour pencils and black pen, a favourite combo of mine, and is my current online pin at Merrifield Records 


Come back soon for some exciting blog additions, including some new jewellery and a bit of photography that I plan on snapping next week during Semana Santa in Granada.

No comments:

Post a Comment