Saturday, January 19, 2013

Yet another Charm Bracelet


Hello lovelies! I've got a new addiction...charm bracelets! Since I got my new tools enabling me to open and close jump rings (the little metal loops that connect things to other things) I've been on a non stop charm binge. Here is the latest, and my personal favourite. 



As you can see, no two charms are alike. This is a collection of lots of little charms and beads that I've acquired over the last few years, each one interesting an unique. It features semi precious stones, genuine swarovski crystal and an array of acrylic, shell and metal beads. It's joining the rest of my pieces in my shop right now!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love them! Very good post, thanks for sharing. Wish you a very nice week! Anna Karin

    ReplyDelete