Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New Designs!


Happy new year everyone! To welcome in 2013 I'm making a new range of recycled wine bottle jewellery for my Etsy shop. Here is the first of the range, a pendant made from a bottle of Spanish Rioja fused together with bright shards of confetti glass and finished with a wire embellishment, hung on a chain framed with small glass Millefiori charms. Stay tuned to Art For The Most Part and my etsy shop to see more and snag these one of a kind eco friendly peices!







2 comments:

  1. Wow I love it - its super!!! I wish I could do things like this! You make me curious try glass fusing! Do you make this in a "regular" oven? (Sorry I dont know much about this:)
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Anna Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! (Found this via Anna Karin!)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete