Saturday, December 29, 2012

Statement Necklace!

Howdy folks! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. You may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet around here for the last few weeks due to all the festivities of real life. My lovely parents were visiting us here in Granada and we spent 2 weeks celebrating Spanish style.

Now normality has resumed as so have my crafty adventures. I'm focusing on creating lots of new products for my shop so that I can see in the new year as I mean to go on. So keep your eyes peeled for lots of new designs.

Here is one to get you in the mood. You may remember these beads I made a few months ago. Well here they are all jazzed up and ready to be worn as this statement necklace.....





I've just listed this on my shop, take a look and get ready for more new pieces in the next few days. Ciao Bellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment