Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wire wrapping ideas

I've gone a bit mad on ebay recently and I've ordered all sorts of beads, findings, wires and glass to keep me going into 2013. A lot of it I have ordered to England and my parents are kindly bringing it over to Spain for me. They arrive in December so I have to wait until then to unwrap all of the goodies. In the meantime I'm planning all sorts of fun projects I can do with my new materials. I can't wait to practice wire wrapping more, I already wire wrap some items but I'm waiting on a few tools so I can create something a bit more detailed. I found this very simple and very elegant easy tutorial on how to do wire wrapped loops on your favourite beads. http://www.fusionbeads.com/Wire-Wrapping


1 comment:

  1. Hello Grace! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I am so sorry for the late reply, I've been very sick. Your blog is awesome! It's got a feminine, fun look and great content. Great job! Thanks, I will remember you in my treasuries too :)

    Warmest wishes,
    Samantha xx

    http://www.samantha-lorraine-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete