Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pebble Decoupage Madness

I have been seriously addicted to decoupage recently. Every object I see, no matter what it is, I wonder what it would look like if I decoupaged it. So it's no surprise that after finding these pebbles at Salobreña Beach, my first instinct was to decoupage them and then, obviously, make them into a necklace. Here is the result...








I went a bit pebble mad at Salobreña Beach and brought back enough to make these individual pendants. I’ve wrapped them in wire to finish and attached silver chains. Check them out on Etsy.















1 comment:

  1. Hello! First thank you for all beautiful words about my blog! I love what I see on your blog! This is truly inspiring! I love creating from stones etc... but not easy to pick the good ones:) Gracias y todo bien! Anna Karin

    ReplyDelete